Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Have Dreams




I have a dreams that my son will be walking free in greater Somalia
I have a dreams that my daughter will play in the sand of liibo with no fear
I have a dreams that one day I will pick the phone and  have the opportunity to order not Pizza ,but canjeero :)
I have a dreams that I will stand next to Somali boys and girls when I graduate  not white and Asians
I have a dreams that one day  I will only speak “Afsomali” and not have to speak any other language
I have a dreams that I will live in a days where I will see the Somali people forget qabyalad, and will focus on “Qaranka
I have a dreams that Somalia will change their nick name from third world country to first world country.
I have dreams to wake up one morning and not see qarax iyo qasaro on the headline.
I have a dreams that one day these words will disappear darood and hawiye and somalinimo will apprear 
I have dreams , that I wish it was not a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment