Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October update

WOW, it's over already ? really, it's me or did it fly by. Alhamdulilah it was a good month, Got to go home and spend Eid with the family which was fantastic. 

I started working yeey, that is a good thing lol. I'm making Money. Even though I am transferring spring 2013 can't wait. Dorm lifestyle  is a life I can not take.  Speaking of dorm. I recently started a blog page titled " Life in University for Muslims girls" :)

 http://universitylifeformuslimgirls.blogspot.com/

GO AND CHECK IT OUT. please leave me a question if you have any. (or simple leave a comment) I had many many questions about uni, Which I found no answer to, so this blog is to answer the unanswered questions and concerns. I will also post videos and write about question that occur to me.(From experience bases :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment