Monday, July 4, 2011

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

Allatheena ithâ asabat-hum museebatun qaloo inna lillahi wa innâ ilay-hi raji'oon"
O Allaah, she is under Your care and protection so protect her from the trial of the grave and torment of the Fire. Indeed You are faithful and truthful. Forgive and have mercy upon her, surely You are The Oft-Forgiving, The Most-Merciful’.  

Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return. kullu nafsin da iqatul maut, our grave is waiting for us. But, I wish I had the chance to meet my grandmother. Last Time I spoke with her, she said insha'allah we shall meet. I haven't met both of my grandfathers,(May Allah swt bestow his mercy on them) And all 3 of my grandmothers are gone. I truly wanted to meet one of them. Subahallan, I was planning  to meet her this summer, but I was stopped. It's all in Allah hand . I couldn't face the fact and the condition she was in. I rather not see her. Than meet my grandmother in such a condition. It was locked in my mind that one day she would get better. Then I would meet her in a perfect condition. We make our own schedule. Like tomorrow would come and go.And Allah swt had a different plan. It's meant to be. May Allah swt bestow his mercy on her. Amin....

1 comment:

  1. Your posts are very lovely and interesting. I really love your posts. Thanks for sharing.
    Live longer and wish you the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete