Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Things I want to do


 Insha'Allah

Get a Job ( seriously, 2012)
Take a trip to muqdisho and Ethiopia (2012)
Grow my hair ( like it use to be, NO MORE CUTIING going to take care of it.2012)
Find a love ( unlimed, I am not going to pick a year lol)
Learn Arabic( start 2012)
Take summer school (2012)
Get a real license (lol, befor I GET catch 2012)
Get involve in the community (volunteer time 2012)
Create a Non profite organization for education (2012) (back home, time to give back)




Buy a car ( Yes, GOT TO, NEED TO )
Sub in school( do I really want to  do this for a career 2013)
Take a trip to Arab world ( Qatar,,, or maybe Dubai 2013)
 Take a summer school (2013)
INSHA'ALLAH


Graduate with bachelors (20..?)
Start my Master degree (20...?)
Start my career (20..?)
BUY a NEW CAR :) (2014)
build schools in Somalia( 1st goal and the hardest, Insha'Allah)
Take a trip some where..(20...?)

Find a job in the Qatar ( Yes, I so love that country 20..?)
Finish my master on Education administrations ( 2015)


Get Married (2016 :) ( make it happen. ..IDK WHY I am laughing at this )
GO TO HAWAII ( for honeymoon :) 

Work for the UN
GO TO HAJ (20...?)(INSHA'ALLAH)
GO BACK TO SOMALIA (2016)

Things I just want to do>>>>> with out any ORDER

Run a marathon.
Watch a live , Man United playing
Go to Qatar, 2021 For FIFA WORLD CUP  ( I THINK..have you SEEN HOW BEAUTIFUL THEIR STADIUMS ARE ..BREATH TAKING  )  
HAVE AT LEAST 6 KIDS ( INSHA'ALLAH) :)
Get a degree in Politic Science  ( iN OXFORD UNI )
Dance in the Rain  :) NO I AM NOT CRAZY
Go to women Only Beach.
Ride a horse  ( YES I live in TX.. AND DID NOT RODE A HORSE SHAME ON ME :)
Go a week  without technology
GO TO FRANCE, EGYPT, Caribbean, Bali, JUJU, Fiji, Kuwait," Oman** ,
Build a masjid in remote area 
Write a book ( and Publish it )
Adopt a kids
Learn to  belly dance :)
*Get picked up by PROFESSIONAL  wrestler on ONE HAND and get thrown over the ring ( on safe surface of course :)
*Sleep for  a day  
*Finish the quraan in the month of Ramadan.
*Pierce my Belly Button ( That must happen before a kid comes ) :)
*Buy a house ( with a beautiful view) 
Work for UNICEF.

** Those are few that I can think of right now.. (Yes there is more :)





















 


No comments:

Post a Comment