Friday, May 21, 2010

A letter From Un-born


Dear Mother:

Mother , You are my One and Only love.
I Have come to a decision which you won’t be pleased with.
You are my one and only love.
I don’t want to be born, in a place where people love wealthy more the health.
You are my one and Only that makes me feel safe.
I desire not to be born in unsafe world, where they shoot, No matter what size or shape.
You are my one and only care.
I hope not to be born in a place, where one pour his brothers blood.
You are my one and only fear.
I desire not be born in a place where, people are scared of the
Gunmen more then God.
You are my one and Only goal in life.
I don’t want to be born in a place where they shadow your future in front of you.

You are my one and only respect.
I don’t want to be born in a place where youthful disgraces elderly.

You are my one and Only help.
I don’t want to be born in a place, where people lend no hand to one another .
I don’t want to be born. Not now, not in this world!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment