Saturday, April 2, 2011

April


Have you heard that blog will no longer be free. Yes, they are going to charge. How sad, thinking about quitting.

Did you believe that.. POOOYAA .. You just got pranked.

I've never fooled anyone on Aprils Fools Day, however I can not deny : I have been in  a conspiracy, helping others on their journey of prank. Even though I had pessimism felling about their precarious actions.  Nor have I ever been fooled, for some reason I am walking, talking calendar. I tend not to forget what day it is. I even know what day it will be 2019 June 3rd, it will be "Monday". JUST KIDDING!!!


Some people are haste decision makers, when it comes to April fools day, they  take it over the board. By scaring people to death , hurting them emotionally and Physically. This day is  supposed to be FUN!! Make you laugh and after wards make them laugh. 


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I have never been a fan of April Fools day because people take things just way too far.Light jokes are always funny though. I pay for my blog anyways so that joke didn't scare me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Paula: Me either not fan. You got me there, too bad. I'm actually not good with it as you can tell. Thanks for stopping by.

    @Deirdra. I love You Award it's one good work. :))

    Thanks for stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete