Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Why I start blogging?

                                                       4/10/10 Anniversary

Are you broke? 
No?
Okay,  I'm :)
One of the reasons  I started blogging (I was broke) did I say WAS I mean (I'm broke!). Sadly I came into a last page with my diary, and  I didn't had the money to buy a new one. Students are always broke. Don't be surprised. I know what you are thinking: Blog can not be your diary. Well it was private to began with.  And, Yes you are absolutely right blog CAN NOT be your diary.  After a while, However, I broke my blogging virginity,  and changed it to public after I   deleted my dirty dishes of course.  Started to shine. It was and still is a  way to improve my (Poor writing quality). I suddenly  fall into the hands of blogging.  


 When I go to bed, I would find myself  staring at the roof and a topic would pop into my mind  ,  PING!! I will blog about that. As you can see, for a year I only have 72 posts. And I go to bed every day twice, Yes , twice. I love sleeping. So your guessing it right, I have not wrote all of my topic that I have in mind, indeed. Sadly my time wouldn't allow me to do so. School, Tutoring, Mentoring, Homework, Chores, "Me Time". The list goes on. But I love you enough not to make you  put your fingers in your hair and pull it to your lap. 












Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Happy bloggin anniversary! Pleasure to meet you from the A-Z Challenge!

    ReplyDelete