Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I got it, I show it




I got it, I show it.
Well, personally I believe women are the most beautiful creature that god created. I have been asked a question While I was in the restroom one day, An African-American girl walk up to me and she said. OMG your beautiful!(really I thought she was lesbo, “YES” I was about to run way) then she said I mean your have beautiful hair. She sustained but, why do you guys (Muslim’s) hide your hair. I said, our religion requires us to hide our hair, she giggled sarcastically and said, “If I got It, I show it” there ain’t NO-WAY I would hide it. I smiled and said, there is a reason behind everything.

One of my friend happened to be listening to your conversation, and she asked what I meant by “there is a reason for everything”.
Before I had the chance to answer her, this other girl leaped the conversation. She asked her if she seen, a pregnant women that is not married in the Islamic countries, or adultery. rate of sexual harassment Why does so many unpleasant thing occur in the western country. They reveal their body and distract and drive others to perform appalling things. I also oppose using these results and limit to it only lack of manners or to miss-use subconsciously as a self-destructive behavior against, respect your self image.
Everything in life that is valuable it's coverd up and hard to get to. Where do you find Diamonds? Deep down the ground coverd and hard to get, Where do you find pearl?  Deep down at the bottom of the ocean, covered up and protected,Why not protect yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment